Meditation Teacher Training
July 8 - July 9
July 8-9, 2017 • 9Am-5PM
Yoga Tree: Potrero, San Francisco
Study after study has shown that the ancient practice of meditation is an amazing way to keep the mind focused and calm and the body and nervous system balanced.
In this training author and teacher, Darren Main will explore the practice of meditation in a fresh, modern way that is accessible to westerners. Participants will learn meditation techniques that they can use in their own practice, as well as proven methods for sharing the practice with others. This training is open to those wishing to deepen their practice, yoga teachers wanting incorporate meditation into their classes and other professionals who would like to complement their existing modalities with mindfulness.
You will learn:
• Simple yet effective meditation techniques
• To manage the ‘monkey mind’
• How to teach others to meditate
• About peer-reviewed research in mindfulness practice
• To develop a strong and lasting home practice