Many years ago I walked into my first yoga class. I didn’t know it at the time, but that simple decision would change the course of my life. Before I found yoga and meditation, my body ached, my mind was chaotic and my heart wounded. Today, life has it’s ups and downs and I stumble and fall often, but I’m able to return to my center more quickly thanks to my practice.
I believe yoga and meditation are available for anyone—young or old, rich or poor, religious or non-religious. It doesn’t matter how you identify—yoga and meditation can calm your mind, open your heart and restore balance to your body.
It is my deepest hope that the resources on this website will complement your practice and inspire you to dive deep into a more mindful and compassionate life!
News and Updates
- “Light on Yoga” Concordance
- Classical Hatha Yoga Poses
- A Brief Introduction to A Course in Miracles
- Frequent Questions about A Course in Miracles
- Books About A Course in Miracles
- Bonus: Yoga and the Path of the Urban Mystic Audiobook
- Yoga Body and Mind Handbook with Jasmine Tarkeshi